Listen | Dream | Questions

All I ever do is listen to other people. They complain and wine and cry to me. I'm sick of it now, could someone please listen to me?

So all I have is this journal. I am going to complain all that I want and yet no one will have read this. But that doesn't matter, I just have to complain for once!

I like 2 guys, one of them seems to like me then he acts as if he doesn't care. I'm too coward to say anything to him which makes me mad. The other one is my friends and then he flirts with other girls. So he may be that way, so he may not like me. I don't care, I'm going to carry on liking him until he does something really stupid or changes himself.

And there were go !

Now for my strange dream...

I was on my bus, scared as hell that they wouldn't stop at my stop. I suddenly ended up on a different bus with different people, still scared as hell. Then we were in a small town in Spain. I was walking down a cobbled street with my friend when 2 boys came over. my best friend buggered off with one boy and left me with one. He had curly brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed like he had anger problems but he was perfect for me. I had montage of us walking around the beach and having a 'moment'.

Then I was sat on his lap, we were having an intense talk. Here it was ;
Me: Should I have an abortion ( i think I was pregnant?)
Him: Yes. I don't think we can care for it
Me: what if i don't?
HIm: then you wont have me.

Oddly that made me feel safe.. Which is wrong because it makes me feel sick thinking about it now. I'd never dream of an abortion. And now i feel like my heart is empty because I know he isn't real... :(

So with my rant and weird dream over, I feel a bunch of questions are necessary.

1. Do you need someone to talk too? I listen well :)
2. How was your day?
3. Your current favourite song?
4. what do you prefer, blue, green, brown eyes?
5. Do you like snow?
November 24th, 2010 at 11:25pm