Thanksgiving!

So today is thanksgiving! I love this holiday because who doesn't love sitting around with family stuffing yourselves until you need to un-button your pants?
But this year, I have two thanksgivings. One for my mum's side, one for my dad's.
The one for my Mum's is today, and it will be me, my parents, my brother and sister, our three cousins, and our grandparents. Just a low-key, nice to be all together again thing.
Then, on Saturday, I go to my Dad's side. Get togethers with them are always very loud. Loud and fun. Everybody comes down from wherever they live, and we have a good time. His side of the family is LOUD and very... boisterous.. Almost to the point of being obnoxious, but not quite.
It's like.. comparing a nice quiet flute that never gets heard unless we have a solo, to the low brass, like tuba, who are the backbone to all of the sound.
I'm a band-geek, what can I say. :)
Speaking of that, the varsity football game was today! Last one of the season, which stinks, but there will be more next year. Bourne vs. Wareham, our arch-enemies. We won 42-6! :D It was a good time. I play in the pep-band, and I love going to the games.
Anyways, gotta go, dinner! :D <3
November 25th, 2010 at 07:45pm