Hmmm a little bit of black Friday, MCR, snuggies and facebook?+Questions

So I'm quite bored at the moment. Plus I'm only functioning on four hours of sleep. Black Friday was brutal just because there was no room for sleep. We left the house at a 11:30 and just went from there. My mom got in trouble for sneakily budging in line (I've never laughed so hard when the worker walked up to her) and I might of accidentally dropped a small princess table on someones foot. Other then that it was okay.

Hopefully I'm going to go to the store today to get a itunes gift card. I have yet to buy the MCR album. And I think my friend got my my Christmas present! I asked her to get me a ninja turtle snugie and she wanted a DQ ice cream maker. Yes we asked for very weird presents for sixteen year olds but we really want them!

Thanksgiving was uneventful. I'm not really a thanksgiving person but it was o-kay. I ate a lot, probably shouldn't of but I did. My uncle thought it would be funny to slap the bottom of my foot. It actually really hurt! I'll have to remember that for when someone has there feet up by me *hehe*. Then at my aunts I found out that they all creep on my facebook all the time. Talk. About. Embarrassing.

I think I'm going to sleep people! Or maybe I'll just read. Sorry this journal jumps from like three topics. I just wanted to tell you all a lot of things!

Questions!
1. What have you asked for Christmas?
-a puppy! A Golden retriever and I'm going to name it Jinx.

2. Ready for snow?
-Heck yeah! Midnight sledding all the way!

3. Do you know any good stories on here? I'm bored and need something to read.
November 26th, 2010 at 06:25pm