So here's the low down [[Where I've been, where I shall be, and whoringj]]

Okay so incase you've all been wondering where I've been over the last little while.

Simple, I've been participating in National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo as it's normally called around here.

So this is my NaNo story, it's got the first four parts up, that was before I completely abandoned spellcheck haha. Read it? Please?

I'm already passed 50K but for this NaNo (since it's a huge story) I'm aiming to hit another 50K, so a grand total of 100K by the end of the month and I'm at 76K

And then as for where I will be.

Me and my friend Fionnuala or better known as Reb;11:17 have decided (since we're insane) to do 12 months of NaNoing, each with 50K per novel.

Of course, they don't need to be novels, it just needs to be 50K and in a month.

So it should be tons of fun XD

We've gone insane XDD

So that's where I'm going to be for the most of the year. I won't be posting as much stuff up, mostly because I'll be writing and I won't be editing and me without editing and spellcheck off and bright yellow...well lets just say that they don't mix.

So I kinda have what I'm gonna do for the next 11 months well twelve months including next year's NaNo and JulNo

And I think I'm going to start/finish ideas that I haven't had a chance too before, and if they are started I will add 50K on to it.

So here we go.

November-Used To Love 'Em (the link up there ^^)
December-You're My Everything (already started)
Janurary-Someones Gotta Give (already started)
Feburary- Lovely dovey oneshots ::XD: relationship crap.
March-A Million Miles Away (Started but I took it down)
April-?
May-?
June-?
July-?
August-?
September-?
October-?
November-?

Oh yes, I have lots planned out can't you see. XD
One of those months with question marks that's going to be an original fiction.
Yes big bad Saul is doing a OF.
Scary.
XD

Now if you could leave Hailey/Saul ideas of what to do.
Like a quote or a picture, or a song.
OR SOMETHING.

That would be great.
November 26th, 2010 at 09:17pm