Mission get a date to winter formal has began!+questions

About five minutes ago my mom told me that I was blind. I was confused, mean I can see perfectly fine and yet she told me I was blind. I'm the type of person that wouldn't really ask what in the world she was talking about so I just nodded smiling. She went on saying that when a guy likes me I don't realize it.

I guess that's true....

I mean its not like don't know. It's just that I try to ignore it. But to prove her wrong and for some reason this is how I've decided to do it, I'm going to get a date to winter formal! It can't be that hard?

Other then that today has been boring. I got the MCR album and I'm listening to it now. So far its pretty good.

So here it goes, my shameless whoring of my story Moonvine. Check it out and the squeal to it.
(I don't know how to make a link thing, sorry)

http://stories.mibba.com/read/280214/Moonvine/

Questions!

1. Its only fare if I did shameless whoring that you can to! Whore me your stories homeskillets.

2. Are you going to a school dance anytime soon?
-I guess I am. I always say I'm not going to go but I end up going.

3. Hows your day been going?
-Its been very long.... My sisters cat at kitties!!!!!.... It was very gross.
November 26th, 2010 at 09:56pm