Clairvoyant experience or Coincidense

it started a year ago more or less few days of diference.
i was making a drawing of Jimmy, i just had a very strong need to do it, but something happened in my house that didn´t let me finish the drawing, in that same second i felt something cold something that i lost. i felt so sad and somehow i knew that in less than a month Jimmy was going to die oddly i also knew it was related with the heart and i could already feel the pain. i started crying and my family was like "what the hell is wrong with you, why are you crying tlike that".
a month later the 28h of december. the day of Jimmy´s death (i was grounded and couldn´t use the laptop) i was so occupied because my grandmother had surgery the 26, but i couldn´t take the image of Matt with glassy eyes looking depressed, out of my head, i could feel his extreme pain, and i was like what the hell, so the next day i still couldn´t get it out of my head so that night i convinced my sister to let me use her computer and when i searched for avenged sevenfold the news of Jimmys death shocked me cause i start crying saying "i knew it".
i have being so depressed from time to time when i think that i could have found a way to tell him or someone near him, i feel like i could have saved him and i didn´t do anything and i feel kind of guilty.
November 27th, 2010 at 06:37am