"I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head."

oh gosh. i haven't written one of these in a while. a lot has happened in the past two months. like a lot. i'll give you a summary.

i became with this one girl (let's call her Jane) at school, right, at the end of May. so we were pretty much friends over the summer. in September, i start hanging out with my one friend (let's call him John) who Jane doesn't like. she gets mad at me, so i start getting a little iffy about her. then, John gets mad at me and by this time Jane is already sitting with us and is friends with John. so i guess they become close or something and she then decides not to be my friends. what do you think this says of her? but anyway, at the beginning of this month, John completely exploded on me for thinking that i was talking shit about his girlfriend. i wasn't. so this furthered the wedge between us. i think he now hates me, which i honestly do not want. like at all. so yeah, that's what's been going on these past two months.

so last night i have a dream starring John in it. i'm at my locker in school, right? i'm getting my things to leave, and my one friend is there waiting for me. John shows up to starting talking to my other friend, but he's looking at me. (John has the prettiest blue eyes ever, i swear). me and John start talking indirectly, you know? then all of a sudden he comes up behind me and starts tickling me till we're both on the floor, me leaning on him. i start tickling him and we're smiling and laughing, almost like we're dating or something.

so yeah, that was my dream. thought you'd like to know
November 27th, 2010 at 07:08pm