Comment Swap, Pop Tarts, Mountain Dew, and Marble Hornets.

So this is going to be a highly structured journal ... NAAAAAAAAT.

Comment Swap.
What you're all here for, I'm sure. xD Some rules and regulations, as always.

Please read the first chapter of Eyes Open - my newly posted NaNo story. It's my first full-length horror novel so I'm whoring it out like a pimp on crack. Some things you remember, though:

1) You comment first, please.
2) You get what you give. A long comment gets a long comment back, but if it's just, "good, please update" that's what you'll get back. Of course I love all comments, but this is just for the purpose of the swap.
3) If you become obsessed and paranoid over my antagonist, I take no responsibility. But more of that later.

Pop Tarts.
Holy shizzle, These things are good. I've been living on a diet of Pop Tarts - Ice Cream Sundae, Chocolate Fudge and Choctastic. Like, they're actuall sex in food form.

Mountain Dew.
At my feet I have six two-litre bottles of Mountain Dew, five and a half of which are empty. I think that's why I've been writing at one hundred miles an hour for the last several days. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Marble Hornets.
WARNING: FANGIRLING IMMINENT.

Marble Hornets is a creepy video series on the internet. You can view their channel here and you can view their video-response-stalker's channel here.

It's really creepy, by the way. And motherfudging awesome dhfdjhasdglkSAGFHDASFGASJHFGFH

I Am A Hermit.
That is all.

Is still excited over the impressive snow we got last night,
xx Fionnuala xx
November 27th, 2010 at 08:21pm