Ten. Too Much. Gimp 2.

43 chapters. 314 comments. 1265 readers. 334 subscribers.
That, right thurr would be cool if it was one story. But no. That, right thurr, is ten stories.
How suckish is that?

"Too much of anything is too much..."
I have way too many stories. Thirteen. Three I have no hope of every starting back up, because their co-writes. I want to get rid of some stories, but I may always go back to them. I have all the chapters onmy computer, so I may just take the chapters down, but I don't know which ones I really want to keep. I haven't really written anything over the past month, except for NaNo (which I only have like four chapters of, fail), and I just can't get back into writing any of my stuff. Whenever I create a new story, I'll have the prologue done, and then I won't write. I'm thinking about hiring on a bunch of co-writers for my things, but for every story, I have an image in my head of how I want the story to go, and I'm not sure if I would be able to keep it.
So, yeah. Advice?

I recently downloaded Gimp 2 for pictures, and banner making, and I can't seem how to make it work. Are there any other programs I can download that you can make banners with? I'm so lost... Or can anyone help me with Gimp 2?

Thanks loads,
Ash.
November 27th, 2010 at 08:24pm