My bookshelf..? Questions.

Hey, Mibba! I just got the most random idea, and decided to run with it!! I decided that I would take pictures of my bookshelf. I dunno about any of you, but mine shows a lot about my personality.

Here's the top of my bookshelf. It holds my trashcan, peroxide (I dunno why I have that, but it comes in handy because I'm clumsy T-T), Alcohol for my peircings, alcohol pads for when I check my sugar. I have two bibles on top of a big box I keep random photos in. Next to thos, I have the books:

Shive, Fruits Basket (1), Eternal, Tantalize, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Fallen.

Image

On the first actual shelf, I have two elephant candles, and two elephant figurines. This shelf is also home to my PSP and my PSP games and one lone Nintendo DS game.

PSP games: Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, Sonic Heros and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. The other game is Ultimate band for my DS.

There are a lot of books on this shelf, but my favorites on it are: Glass, Cry of the Icemark, and Ravens Gate.

Image

The second shelf is home to one lone elephant figurine, a box of Crayola markers, my DS, and German chocolate.

Like the first shelf, it has a lot of books, but my favorites are: Hush, Hush and Speak.

Image

The third shelf is my personal favorite. It is home to my pitifull manga collection, manga
magazines and my all time favorites.

Image

Well guys, that's my bookshelf!! If you read all of that, you deserve a hug, because I wasted quite a few minutes of your time. Now, ti's time for some questions!!

1. What is on your bookshelf?
2. Did this melt your brain?
3. How are you today?
4. Do you like German chocolate and elephants?
November 27th, 2010 at 11:52pm