Overpowering Ideas

So I think I have an idea for a story. I've been reading the plots and character descriptions of the Silent Hill games and after reading the plot of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, a reimagining of the first Silent Hill game, I had a character that was like Heather from Silent Hill and a plot that resembled the beginning of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, with my outlook on psychiatric health care and an attitude resembling that of Rayne's from the game Bloodrayne. I new it wasnt going to be easy to write but I kept thinking about it. The character that I imagined, who for now remains nameless, will start off either answering a questionaire from her therapist or leaving the therapist's office in a pissy mode. Kind of like how I felt in therapy, in retrospect. I don't want her to be anything like me. I don't want to influence her too much. In fact, I want her to hate me. That way it will be easier to develop her as a character and an individual. But her story is mysterious, and I'm not making it that way, that's how it is unraveling. From the images I have in my head, that is how she wants me to see it. She has somewhat of a sharp tongue, and her family history is very murky...I don't know who she is yet. I don't even have a title for the story yet. But I think that its gonna be interesting. Hopefully I don't bail out on this story like I did with my other ones. If you looked at my profile and my stories, you would see that. Now, I was planning on making this entry private, but I am curious to find out what you guys think. Again, this was supposed to be private, and I'm always nervous when I tell people my "inner thoughts" ((XD)) so please dont laugh, or throw shurikens at your screen....
November 28th, 2010 at 02:15am