Cheesecake and love :)

Yes if you know me then you know my extreme fear of an oven, don't ask or make fun of but I got over it yesterday. I made my first cheesecake yesterday and my gosh it is freaking tasty. It's chocolate chip cheesecake and I did make a couple mistakes on it but my mommy and sister said it turned out really well. I learned though that next time I won't put sour cream in it, even if the directions say too. The sour cream over powers everything else and I put too many chocolate chips in it so next time I'll probably put a cup and a half. Other than that it turned out amazing.

This is my cheesecake, mmm lol :)
Image

My boyfriend and I are planning our summer trip to California so my friend can visit her boyfriend at college. It'll be our first road trip as a couple and I'm excited to spend that much time with my man, and finally be able to hold him again. Distance has been kicking out butts lately but we're counting down the days till we're together. Ahh love you make you smile and mad all at the same time. <3 I know you'll probably say we're to young but we're thinking of getting married next summer on the road trip, it's just a thought. We've been together for a year and two months already and by time next summer comes around it'll have been a year and nine months, but like we said its just talk. I'm thinking he'll just purpose and we'll wait till I graduate university before we actually get married.

Say what you want about me being young but I'm turning 18 on January 12, and by time I graduate university I'll probably 23 or 24 so I think that is the right time to get married. But like I said before all it is just talk, we probably won't go through with getting married that soon yet. I would like to live with him before we ever get married, just to make sure we can live together without fighting all the time. So we'll see how it goes. Mibba I know I always complain about mine and Matt's relationship but this guy is my world and I'd do anything to keep him in my life. He feels the same way so we're going to make it, I just know it. <3

Well I'm off to shower and get to bed really tired and missing my boyfriend to death. He went to bed early and now I'm stuck missing him. I hope everyone enjoyed their day.
November 28th, 2010 at 04:52am