Katy Perry Hates Me

So...I finally make it home to my college (after waiting outside for more then three hours) and I sleep the rest of my day off. I get up and decide to go to another site I am joined to. (Tokiohotelfiction.com)

Let me make one thing clear: I am a HUGE Tokio Hotel fan. I LOVE them. So, as the horrible fan I am I just found out that Katy Perry hates Tokio Hotel because they won the VMA "New Comer award" in 2008. Thats was TWO years ago!! I even saw that VMA. I don't watch TV and I ran around like a maniac watching that JUST for Tokio Hotel. My mom thought I had lost my mind, but it's ok. Because I have.

So, this is what she does out of her anger. She talks a lot of shit about them in magazines and Media, and she covers songs about them calling them gay.

"The Tokio Hotel-fans are pissed off. Katy Perry offended their favourites. The event happened a few days ago at the Singfest Festival 2010 in Singapore. The 25-year-old dissed in her song “I can’t believe I fell in love with Tokio Hotel. You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys.” Cheeky!
Especially because the TH-boys Bill, Tom, Georg & Gustav stood on the same stage – Katy knew, that the band would hear. And it’s not the first time that the US-singer charges at the four boys from Magdeburg. She’s especially gunning for frontman Bill Kaulitz. Again and again she dedicates the song “Ur so gay” to him." (TokioHotelRocks.com)

And Tokio Hotel is so nice, this is what BIll has to say back,

"What Katy does, isn’t nice. But she is just a weird person. We’ve already met her a couple of times and she always acted like a little diva.”, the 20-year-old reveals. “But there are many superficial persons in the music business.”

Really? That's all they have to say? They're nice as hell, because I would have gone all out to insult her. But sometimes poise is better then being loud and meat headish.

So, since she hates Tokio Hotel. She hates me.

(I think I have a stories Idea :D)
November 28th, 2010 at 05:11am