You always put a smile on my face.

Ima vent, Ima get everything out of my system all at once.

So you've thought that I've hated you. You've asked my friend multiple times whether I hate you, or if I don't like you or something. I try talking to you, honestly. I'm so afraid of what I'll say, or something like that. I feel like I have to impress you. I feel like I'm pressured.
You seem so perfect, you're so friendly, you don't judge, you're caring, sweet, and you talk to people who other people wouldn't give a second look at. You're smart, and you have your ways that you wouldn't change for anyone. You don't let anyone change you, people may say stuff but you don't let it phase you. You're funny, and I'm always laughing or smiling around you. You may not see it but you are immature sometimes. You go crazy when you dance and you're so passionate about God. You've been through so much, and you've come out strong. Look at where you are now.
I miss how I used to be able to text you forever, and I didn't care about what you thought. Before we met. I don't regret meeting you, not one bit. I love hanging out with you, even though it doesn't seem like I do. I don't like how almost every time we talk it turns into an argument, or debate or whatever you wanna call. The first time, over George Lopez, the second over you shaking the table, and then the third about you being immature.
You ask why I don't talk to you, I say it's cause I'm shy, and you say it's because of your boyish good looks. And at that time I swear you know. And you should because you've been told. But not by me, and that seems to change everything. And I want to know if you know, and don't show it, if you know it but want to hear it from me, or whether you've forgotten.
I wanna let you know everything, but I'm scared. Like I said before, you've been through so much and come out strong. I've been through so much, and I haven't come out strong.
I have trust issues, I won't get close to anyone easily, I have a wall built around myself, I'm shy, and really quiet. But like most people like that are, I'm deep. I have deep thoughts and if you ask me a simple question, I could go on forever, if I'm not scared what you'll think.
That's it, simply it, I'm scared. If you wanna know, get me alone, ask me, and maybe I'll tell you. Because you know how happy it makes me when I do talk to you.
You always put a smile on my face.
November 28th, 2010 at 06:53am