Late Night Journal

OK, so, i can't sleep so I'm going to post a random journal to help me get through the night!

I can't sleep because of woman thing, if you know what i mean, and the pain is keeping me awake so i am forced to write here.

The first thing I'm going to ask is why girls always take photos of themselves looking away from the camera? I mean, if you want to take a picture of yourself at least look at the camera. If there's an actual reason why they do this, please tell me, I'm lost.

Second, has anyone read Just Don't Fall by Josh Sundquist? If you have let us talk about how AWESOME it is! I just want to peel of his face and MARRY IT!

Aaaaaanywaaaays lets talk about YouTube. I'm so terrible! I have been forced to advertise on Mibba to my Mibbians about my YouTube channel to earn, like, two views! Oh well, here's the like, www.youtube.com/veronica1095 .Yeah, enjoy.

OK, now Sweeney Todd. It is my favorite movie but i haven't meet a SINGLE person who has watched it (well, you know, apart from my dad). If you have let us talk about it's COLLINESS.

OK, now, i have been wondering all my life, for all you boys out there, why is it only the girls who imagine a prince and princess love story? I know that some guys may but that's like 0.0001% of all the guys in the world. Apparently, all boys see in a girl is their, you know, their areas. *cough cough* I have just made this journal awkward.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading, hopefully i will find something to do with my spare time. Peace out.
November 28th, 2010 at 02:51pm