"I Love You, But Your Difficult..."

I truly believe this world runs on Love.
I mean look at everything.

Movies, Music, Books, Magazines, Tabloids, TV shows, this list can go on.

Every movie always has a Love part, if its not mainly based off that.
I mean I am tired of watching a movie about a girl who I can predict will fall in love with the guy in it. Seriously, Love appeal works for people, it grabs their attention, I get that, But MOVE from it. Don't stick with it. Even horror movies are using it. Maybe not complete "LOVE" but Sex scenes. Really? We don't care if their out in the woods doing each other cause they want it so bad, We want to see people getting their heads cut off! And not getting their heads cut off because the creeper killer was in the bushes was watching and hates stuff like that.

Look at Music artists like Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, The Jonas Brothers...
I'm sorry if you are fans of these people and I get that, cause The Jonas Brothers(when they were a band) and Taylor Swift can write songs that rock, but we don't just wanna hear about how you fell in love. There are many things to sing about. That's why I think I like Alternative music and Indie Music. yeah they sing about love too, but not only that. Write a song about things that don't exist for once or anything that's NOT about love.

Books these days always have a Love interest, that's what makes a book, right? Yes I agree they do, But i think I want to read a book where there isn't. I mean i have read books about death, and hate and Still in the end there is love. I read a book about a Selective mute girl who is abducted by her dad and taken to the woods, and how she escaped. I didn't think their would be a love part, but no. There is, her mother falls in love. Poems are the same too, Love poems are great, but over rated. Write about things that don't exist! Write about going to the moon and planting flowers to keep the idea of life alive, and losing your sanity because of the craziness that boils in your brain.

Its all the same too me. Love this, Love That.
I'm tired of it and I may feel this way because I haven't ever been "in Love"
but even if I were or ever are, I don't think my view would change.
I may be the only one that sees things this way, but I can't help it.
November 28th, 2010 at 10:21pm