Ghost Hunter's came to my house and we looked for spirits. You believe in supernatural?

Some of you may know that I had a death in the family recently. Well, my aunt decided it would be beneficial to invite some ghost hunters over and look for his spirit. And so, the adventure began.

They arrived and set up these weird camera things in every room. Then, they explained my whole family, who had showed up, how the devices worked and whatnot. They gave me a device thing, and I went off by myself in the basement. I like to be scared, so I turned off every light, blew out every candle, and unplugged everything until it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything at all. The device I carried was about the size of my hand, and if their was a "spirit" in the room, the number on the screen goes from zero to .1 or .2 or even higher if the "spirit is stronger".

Alone in the pitch black basement, I started to talk to him, my deceased cousin. The number of the device kept going up, then down, as if the spirit was coming in and out or something. I still didn't buy it at that point, but my disbelief was wavering.

Just as the number got up to .22, I heard it. My name. In a man's voice. I freaked out and urned all the lights on, but I was alone. I ran upstairs and asked if anyone had said my name and I had heard it from downstairs. No one had.

So, that's what happened. I'm officially freaked out. A lot.

1. Do you believe in spirits and all that jazz?
2. Ever been that close to a ghost hunter?
November 29th, 2010 at 02:32am