Things I absolutely adore...

This one shall be longer than the 'Things that annoy me' journal I did last week, and hence will have less explanation lol

1. The colour purple

2. Starbucks coffee -

A friend got me onto it at the start of the year and I haven't looked back. My fave drink is the Mocha, both hot and cold.

3. Rockstars -

Lumped this into one coz if I didn't, you'd be here alllll day.

4. Male TV and Movie stars -

Another one that I've lumped into one category coz if I didn't you'd lose interest halfway through.

5. Guitar Solos -

I looooove a good shred fest. I was reminded how much I love them this past weekend while I was listening to Danger Days hehehe. Other faves include the whole of Carry Me Home by The Living End and the solo in Master of Puppets by Metallica.

6. Music -

I will quite literally listen to anything, including some rap, RnB and even techo. The only things I will not listen to ever is country and opera....and Justin Beiber lol

7. Chocolate -

I am a self confessed chocoholic and will probably always be one. I love the stuff :)

8. Coke Zero -

I love this soooo much. Better than regular Coke and heaps better than Diet Coke. No, I'm not copying MikeyWay...I just really love it hehehe

9. Gigs -

I'm not a pro at going to them like some people but there is seriously nothing I love more than going to a gig and screaming the words to the songs I love and getting a rib or two crushed in the process.

10. Friends -

Includes ones living in AUS and all my overseas internet friends including Rachel, Ashtray, Bobbye, Laura, Faby etc, etc. I <3 you all! =)

11. Buying CD's -

This could technically probably come under music, but it's my list, so it's my rules lol. I love buying CD's and playing them for the first time. Ultimately they end up straight on my iTunes, but I love it when I have to clean and I can go through my stash and play forgotten CD's as loud as they'll go.

12. Buying DVD's -

The best bit is being able to watch ur favourite movie whenever you want, and being able to watch ur fave TV show season by season without the interruption of ads.

13. Writing -

I tend to go through periods where I hate everything I type, but all in all I love it. My brain is constantly ticking over with ideas and although I should concentrate on one story at a time, I have a bazillion half started ones that I work on every now and then. I have been told I am the queen of writing cute stuff and get yelled at when I kill characters off.

14. Glee -

Usually this suprises people coz I'm not a big fan of musicals, but I love this show. It keeps me giggling, singing along and squealing in equal amounts and I have never missed an Episode.

15. Rush -

As far as I know, it's only shown in AUS, but OMG! best show ever! I have never missed an episode of this one either and it has made me realise I have a thing for men (and women) in uniform lol.

16. Angry Birds App -

It is so frustratingly fantastic. I often find myself shouting 'Die pigs die!' lol

17. Bejewelled Blitz 2 App -

Best ever way to pass 45 minutes on the train. I've got it down past so I can move and not have to look up from the screen.

18. Rob Bourdon's giggle -

Perhaps considered as part of the rockstars point coz he is, but I thought it deserved it's own point lol. He's 6 foot 4 and a muscly drummer, but good god his giggle is the most adorable thing in the world!

19. Nutella -

Chocolately, hazelnutty goodness :). The only thing I shall love more than Nutella is Rachel lol

20. Anything from the store Smiggle -

Something else that may only be in AUS, but their range of stuff is adorable.

21. icanhazcheezburger.com -

I have been known to spend whole lunch breaks on here giggling at the lolcats, loldogs, demotivational posters and some of the weirdest shoes in the world.

22. The Sims -

It's probably slightly morbid of me, but I like killing them off. My fave is Sims 2...but really, I'll play any of them.

23. The WIN pic -

Please see below:

Image

24. Getting things in the mail -

It's usually merch or gig tickets, but it feels like Christmas or my birthday while I'm opening it.

25. Creating 'masterpieces' on Photoshop -

Ok, so, what I usually create isn't all that terrific, but i really love mucking around with different effects on photos and making desktop 'wallpapers' with the gazillions of pictures I have on my hard drive.
November 29th, 2010 at 04:00am