How do I escape my fate?

*Sigh*

So how are you? Olive is good. =)

Another concert under the belt (along with some other things.) U, so yeah christmas is fast aproatching and I’m not feeling the way I normaly do. I feel so out of the loop and just generally not loved. I could be sooo much better right now but my mother is more concerned with the happiness of her half year boyfriend than the well being and mental stability of her only birth child.General abondanment issues.

Blood on the Dance Floor, with Just Say Yes, and Roxy Cottentail at the Tripple Rock Social Club last saturday was pretty fun. We met Peper Pepper and Hot Guy Charlie. My friend Monica crown surfed and this dude picked her up when she was about to fall. He also pocked her fone and then started texting me today telling me he wanted to give it back and that he felt bad about it. Monica met up with him and got her fone back but now she thinks this guy is the hottest shit on the earth and wants him to come to a concert with us on the seventh of December for Jeffree Star and the It Boys. I’m inconclusive.

Isabeau is fine as always. She doesn’t tell me a lot these days but I really hope I dont lose her as a friend. Shes pretty much my rock. most kids have their parents for that but with my dad in jail and my mom focussed on other things, all I have is her. And Izzy (I will never spell it the ‘new’ way) if you reading this, your the bestest friend I could ever ask for. And you don’t have to comment on this or call me and talk about it with me, I just want you to know that your really important to me and if anything ever happened to you I would do it to myself so we could share a hospital room. I love you, hoe. (Your not a public hoe, but I claim you as my hoe buddie!! We can be bitchez togeather forever!!)

So in conclusion, life is life. I will never back down. I will never quit. I will never die. I will live my live the way I want, I will dress how I want, and I will act how I want. A wise man once said that being regular i robing yourself of the chance to be incredible. (Or something like that) *actual smile* So I guess this means goodnight moon.

Remember, Olive Loves You.
November 29th, 2010 at 04:51am