Can't Sleep

So I can't sleep. So I decided to write a journal, I haven't done that in a while, well since March of this year. I should give a little update every once and a while I suppose. I am doing fairly well right now! I got accepted to University for the fall of 2011! Yay, I'm gonna be a Bear!!! I visited the campus a few months back and loved it, so I'm uber excited to move in. But until then, I have to go to High School! Don't get me wrong, I love high school, I love my friends, and I'm happy right now, but high school irks me. If I could have all the same people around me, but be in college instead, trust me I'd chose that in a heart beat.

In my last journal entry I said I was taking the ACT soon. I took it and made a 22, then I took it again in September and made a 23! Now I'm taking it once more in December to try to make a higher score so I can rack in some institutional scholarships at my university.

This year I went all in (accept one) when it came to school clubs. But my school doesn't have that many clubs, but I am: A member of Spanish Club, a member of Prep For Success (my schools college prep club), Secretary of the Senior Class, Vice President of Future Business Leaders of America (an easy not really doing anything job), Secretary of Future Career and Community Leaders of America, a member of Future Teachers of America, and President of Student Council! The main thing is the Secretary of Senior Class though! I swear I do more than the president, but thats because I'm in charge of half of a senior newsletter!

I should write in my writers notebook (an english assignment) right now. In fact I think I will.

Night (slash awkward night/morning time),
Amanda C.
November 29th, 2010 at 09:23am