To You My Friends

My Friend are great but anyone can say that but my friend really are, their not all the same that’s what makes them great, I don’t deserve pals like them they would never leave you alone in the rain, would never hurt me or make me feel bad, my friends help me if I’m sad, if I need a shoulder to cry on they will offer themselves and will always show the best of themselves and I will only ever know them at their best and that’s why I struggle to live up to the friendship, kindness and consideration they show me, why I don’t deserve the friend I have and that’s why I think their awesome because even though I can be a jerk and loud and annoying they would still stand by me, I think I’m silly they think otherwise and I am very lucky to be able to call these people my friends, pals even co-workers. They know all about me, how I work and what I am like every minute of every day. If they did not exist my life would be so so different, they never leave me out and always include me in everything and I am nowhere near perfect and that is what makes me wonder why they think i am worthy of their friendship. You Know who you are...
Grace no Crying now
I Am sorry for every time I have been a pain or annoying you
Please forgive me for now and for ever

You are all so great so thank you for reading this and for being my friend.
<3
November 30th, 2010 at 09:16pm