Journals, Stories, Script Frenzy.

Evening to you all! :D I hope you're having a good one so far.

So, I've got my new heeled boots on, and I feel like I'm rocking them, especially with my striped blazer on. I don't know about the hair though, considering I didn't straighten it yet (I'm on the fence about that), and my natural texture is quite the curly little thing - and, mind you, my hair is down to my collar bone, so it's quite the curly and short little thing.

I kind of like it though. It keeps my ears warm, and right now it's absolutely freezing outside! It snowed a little too, but just enough to graze the ground and whatnot. :)

Anyway, I've been deleting my journals, or my passed ones, I should say. I've only kept the ones that hold important information to me (and I'm far too lazy to save them to my computer or to print them out.) However, I don't intend on deleting any of my recent ones, because I'm actually fond of those.

I have a new story out. A Story Within A Story. It's a Chronicles of Narnia story. It's in need of some loving, so if you are feeling generous today, a comment or a review would be mighty appreciated.

Has anyone ever heard of Script Frenzy. It's kind of like NaNoWriMo, but instead of stories, you write a script that's 100 pages or more. It started the first of April, and then ends on the 30th. I've never written a script before, so this should be quite the adventure. I only hope that I don't completely get my hopes up, and then ruin it.

I'm totally loving the gifs in the journals as of lately. They amuse me for some reason, especially the ones that show the person's reaction.

Glee's on in an hour and a half!

Image

I need to watch Arrested Development some more.
- Tasha
December 1st, 2010 at 12:41am