What's Wrong with Me?

Hey I usually only write poems here, but i thought i needed to vent. See i have alot of really close friends, but whenever I tell them how I'm feeling, they always have to fight back. One day I was talking to one of my friends about how I was having a really bad day and i was a mess. All he responded with was "Why do you hate her, she's really nice, u just should stop being so emo." And i thought that he would get what i was saying. Anyway, Everyday something happens at school, regardless of how small it is, that will set me off, and i just want to go home and cry while listening to ETF. BUT NOOOO im not ALLOWED to be sad, i have to slap on a mask and smile while I'm forced to go grocery shopping. I sometimes feel about commiting suicide, but i dont know who to tell because I go to a Private School and if they found that out i would probably have teachers hounding me all the time.

Anywayyyyyysss..... I wrote all my feelings on my white board in my room, i saw my mom look at it, but she didnt say ANYTHING. It seems like no one cares. The one reason I dont kill myself is that I would miss everyone way to much... But I know one day, something is going to happen thats so bad that I wont even care anymore. I need help,i would appreciate comments.

Ps. Ik people think that all people who go to private schools are rich snobs, but we arent. A lot a families are average and some even have financial trouble. So dont hate if you dont know me.
December 1st, 2010 at 12:55am