I'm just not going to care anymore.

So, my friend (I'll call her Steph.) who pays for tickets all the time can't anymore. And my other friend (Kayla) is all pissed because for the first time ever Steph backed out.

We are going to be making gifts for the bands and Steph's mom can't work overtime to get the money for Kayla's ticket.

I feel that Kayla should sit back and think about how rash she is acting about everything. Because it's making Steph feel like shit, Steph already told Kayla that she probably wouldn't be able to get her ticket a while ago.

I understand that it was supposed to be a birthday present but she can't afford it, she can't afford it. Calm down, you'll get something. It's a gift, she should be happy about getting ANYTHING from her. I know wont' be.

I'm just happy to be going, I'm paying for my own ticket and getting stuff to make cupcakes and a freaking pillow. Kayla wasn't going to be paying for ANYTHING at all, but she was still going to take credit on the gifts for the bands.

Personally, Steph has backed out on me countless time. And you know what? I wasn't acting as horrible as Kayla is. Can you tell these two are still in high school? I'm sick of being stuck in between their stupid drama all the time.
December 1st, 2010 at 04:12am