My chemical romance---Gerard Way

Now I know that everyone in the world pretty much knows who my chemical romance is whether you love 'em or hate 'em. But i found something on someone's profile and i thought rather than putting it on my profile and looking like a copier I decided to put it into a journal entry. So here it is:
Hey everybody...the date is set July 23 will from here on be known as (IMCRD)!! thats right...on that day do whatever you can to show your love for MCR...it doesnt matter wat it is...you could listen to their music all day, talk about them non-stop, have a party with friends, have a drink & toast to MCR, draw a picture for the occasion...whatever you feel like doing...DO IT!!! but there is 1 thing we all must do...if you have any MCR merch that can be worn...wear it!!! if you dont have any MCR merch dont fret thats fine!!

Finally, we wanna make this as global as humanly possible. Post it on your myspaces if you have 1, if your on live journal post it there, post it on any MCR forum u can find, tell all your MCR friends, send an email to every single person on here...TELL THE WORLD!!!

My Chemical Romance has been a band for a bout 6 years. (maybe 7 i don't remember) Well anyway, Gerard as most of you know has gone through a lot of crap over the years. From alcoholism to drugs to struggling to get sober. He has struggled a lot. Then on top of trying to get sober managing a band and performing well. His band has helped him a lot through the rough spots. When he was officially sober he was a much better performer and could concentrate on music much more. Then there's his fear of needles..(I don't wanna know what he would sound like when he was little when his mom told him he needed a shot.) haha. I know thats not really something to joke about but it would have been funny. Another thing that Gerard Arthur Way is known for is his ah-mazing art skills. You've probably seen some of his skills on videos on youtube. I know I have and when I do everytime I am like "OMG! he draws so freaking well!"
June 18th, 2007 at 02:57am