Birthday Tattoos!!! ^-^

YAY!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YAY!!!
AHHHHH!!!
WOOT!!! WOOT!!!

Today is a very special day. Today is the birthday of one of my characters in a very old story. She turns fifteen!!! In the story she would be seventeen but in my heas she is fifteen. She has a long name so I just shortened her first name to Amy. Actually, she has a twin brother named Michael so its a double birthday!!! Woot!!! Woot!!! XD I told all my friends that today was Amy's birthday and they all looked at me like I had two heads. I decided to celebrate with tattoos!!! In class, I got soooo bored, so I started drawing celebratory ((is that a word??)) tattoos on me. It had her name and logos of bands she likes. It was awesome!!! Everyone loved them and said they looked like Henna. I told them that I want to do Henna and then get into tattooing. They said I'd be perfect for it. I even drew some stuff on other people. Amy would be proud. So I gots a favor to ask. If any of you are artists, draw your own celebratory ((??)) tattoos and post them, if not, just comment and say happy birthday.
Thanks!!!
Happy Birthday Amy!!!
<3

Oh yeah, and here's a question Amy would ask:

How are you guys today??
December 1st, 2010 at 10:05pm