That's how grandma died

Hello everyone!!
Sorry it's been so long since I've put up some new stuff school is almost done and I have been running like a chicken with her head cut off to get things done!lol
So my weeks been frustrating, I got locked out of my house and sat in my car and cried till my brother told me he had a key that I could use. My classes are keeping me busy! and so on and so forth with just a nonesense of bad things. Have you ever just felt emotionally drained? Like you felt every emotion all at once. I have after working on black friday I got anger for something little, then ran upstairs and cried in my room, and laughed on the phone with my friend not to long after.
Bizarre I know but after all that I felt like screaming so I did and then I wrote in my journal that I've been writting in for a month. I thought why not read them all so I did and I realized I've been keeping so much bottled up for the last couple of months no wonder I had a breakdown. In my journal I have said things I have wanted to say, it felt good to write it down because it felt like someone was listening, and reading it back helped me realized that I'm angry and sad about alot of things, things I can't change and that aren't easy to accept.
I also realized that I haven't really been taking care of myself, I've been putting other peoples problems with mine trying to solve a lot of things that just weren't working to begin with. I feel a whole lot better now that I see all of that, I'm still a little sad and angry but at least I know I don't have to feel that way and I can choose to be happy. Yall are probably bored of my rambling so I'll go to a happier topic!
So I'm already guessing yall know about "That's what she said" well my friend chase is starting "That's how grandma died". It sounds weird but it's fun and you have to choose your moments more carefully so it gets more difficult to find the right moment! Just try it! Unless it offends you then I'm sorry, really I am.
Well I have to get back to my homework, I don't know if your week was good or bad but I hope that tomorrow is an amazing day for you!!! If you want leave me your lovely comments and if you want please read my story!!!! Thanks for reading!

Love yall!
Faye <3
December 2nd, 2010 at 06:22am