Tattoo Designs && Best Mates.

Image
I've had the same design running around and around in my head for the past few weeks, and it was always somewhat of a blurry image so I put pen to paper today and this I is what I came up. It's rather simple, but not too simple you know?

It's a little bit of a crude drawing, it was really just a rough draft; I'll probably re-do it and make it neater.I was thinking about getting it running across my ribs onto my back a little; not all the way down to my hip just so it curve's with my side nicely.

It will take me a few more weeks to save up for it, it will probably cost me around the one eighty mark, give or take a few tens. I'm kind of just rambling because I have nothing better to do tonight.

The whole concept of the tattoo is to cover a few scars I got from surgery a while back, each flower represents a different month; Feb, May, July and November. Two for my sisters, two for my best friends and last one for myself.

It's probably a bad idea to get at tattoo representing my best friends, well actually it's not representing them per say; rather this point in my life right now. We've been best friends for ten long years and I can say they are part of what I've made myself; without there support I'd probably be the further est from right now.

I can truthfully say right now that I truly hate them, only because I know I'd do anything, give anything and be anything if they asked me too. I guess that will probably lead to a bad place one day.

I want too look back when I'm old and wrinkly and say that no matter how we turned out in the end that I was at a point were I can say I truly did have the best friends possible.

What a long stretch from where I started with a tattoo design, haha.

Do you guy's know where I'm coming from? where you've had a best friend for a long time and you know that no matter what happens they were there once and still may continue to be there till the very end.

and a picture because I fucking can ;D
Image
Matt && Weanie.

I really am bored, I've rambled on about what ever popped into my head.
December 2nd, 2010 at 01:47pm