IASW7MIH

How're you guys liking the new story so far? Very bad at updating it, I know. Okay, so here's the deal:

Alright, guys, I could feel my 7 Minutes story dwindling, so I decided to funk it up a bit. Instead of just Tristan and Keali being effected by the party, I'm adding two more couples.

It really won't be as confusing as you might be thinking. I

'm not gonna go back and change the prologue, instead just making two new prologues for the two new couples.

I'll make it so it's not confusing.

So, I'mm gonna go back and edit the summery and I've already written one new prologue and half of the chapter.

About to upload Jaime's prologue--a new character--and first the summary of course.

Maybe then you'll get me a little better.

But anyway, I pretty much have nothing else to say.

OH! Due to the fact that they nixed him in the show and I grew to absolutely hate him and laugh when Damon ripped his heart out, I will not be continuing my Damon and Mason Lockwood fan fiction.

I mean, didn't you hate Mason after a while? I seriously laughed when Damon killed him. I mean, he was so DUMB! The more it showed of Mason, the dumber he got.

It was kinda sad, him getting dumb, but at least they did the right thing and killed him.

AND YAY! THEY HAVE KLAUS!

I guess they've decided to go somewhat by the book after all. Can't wait for Klaus though, seriously. It's gonna be so awesome; total and utter chaos, baby!

AN IT'S BACK ON TONIGHT!

They always leave us at the worst parts. Stupid television.

Anyway, now I've taken up the space necessary without spam. So blah!

TTFN,
Hannah
December 2nd, 2010 at 06:11pm