Goodbye Peter. Oh, Procrastination. Blanket Forts.

It was nice knowing you.

Image

Oh! Don't worry Pete, I'm just packing you away until Christmas which is in 23, almost 22 days. I forgot to take you off of wi-fi mode, but I'm hoping you don't get too dead in there.

I also kinda misspelled your last name .. I promise to fix the 'c' to an 's' when I open you again.

Love ya. <3

Image

I'm assuming all of ya'll reactions are like that. Let me clear something up.

Peter is what I named my NOOK that Iripped opened to make sure things worked properly and that all the little gadgets and things were there. I played with it too for a little bit .. I also made him a new wallpaper, instead of the tulip.

But, yeah, this is Peter Pevensie, who I named after one special guy that I currently awe over.

Image

He's my baby, but I unfortunately had to pack him away until the 25th. It was all over twitter. It was a sad moment.

You know what's getting to me? You. No, just kidding, please don't chew my ear out. But, to get back to the point, I hate procrastination. I hate it when other people do it, I hate it when I do it .. I just hate it, with a deep, dark, icy passion.

It's the reason why I can't seem to get the first chapter to A Story Within A Story out ... That and I seem to have a blockage of the writers sort.

Image

It's infuriating, and I think I pulled some of my hair out.

You know what's fun? Blanket Forts.

Linked 'cause it won't resize for some irritating reason.

The Abed Fort (formerly Fluffy Town)

1. No Smoking.
2. No Farting.
3. No Pillow Fights.

Deal? Deal.
Image

- Tasha
ps. Searching for Gifs is exhausting.
December 3rd, 2010 at 06:56am