Update, The Community, Blanket Forts Idea.

Mibba, why do you let me down so?

Image

Seriously, I got re-directed to the homepage five times already.

GUESS WHAT?

I finally updated A Story Within A Story. Like i said in the author notes, it took me forever to write it. So, I'll probably update it every Friday.

Review, subscribe, comment?

Image

Troy: I know you now. You’re Annie. You like puzzles, and little monsters on your pencil, and some guy named Mark Ruffalo. You’re a fierce competitor and a sore loser. And you expect everybody to be better than who they are and you expect yourself to be better than everyone. Which is cool.

I liked this episode, though it wasn't full of Jeff and Annie moments that I love, but it was a nice episode. Poor Troy. Don't you just hate it when it's your 21st birthday and you get to be the one that drives all the drunks home? Yeah, me too, buddy.

But not really. Because, you know, I'm only eighteen.

Want to hear about my fantastical idea? Yeah, I thought so.

I think I'm going to add more districts to my blanket fort whenever i can. Of course, it's down right now, but I'm going to add an Ian Smolderhalder one for one smolderhalder on here.

You like the idea, no?

Image

- Tasha
December 4th, 2010 at 02:11am