This Is Depressing.

So, today is not going well Mibba, like, at all.

It started off fine and dandy; we went to an auction for a few hours, then when we left, we went on the highway, and when we got off the highway to see if a wallmart superstore was nearby (my mom wanted to get groceries), we kept getting turned around, and it was like everyone in that car needed to be right.

Then we finally went to pick'n'save and got food ... which came out to $170. We honestly have pigs living in this house. I mean, last night my mom bought some pringles, well, guess what? They were almost gone in twenty minutes.

... And then my parents got into an argument, which was really awkward in the car Then when we unpacked the food and stuff, my mom was trying to do something and my dad completely disregarded her and went to make himself something. Well, they got into another argument and my dad is now moping intheir his room. It's like they can't stand over two hours with each other, or else they'll rip each other apart. They even talked about getting a divorce once a few months ago. Please tell me mibba, why would they suddenly now thing about divorce after 19 years together, huh?

I also straightened my hair, but even with the anti-frizz stuff I have, it's still frizzy.

Image

I've literally been like that (both Troy and Annie) for the afternoon.

Oh well, things happen for a reason, and I believe that God has a plan for my family, and there isn't any use on denying that plan.

- Tasha
December 4th, 2010 at 09:57pm