Oh! cool........? I Think.......What is it?

so today is saturday where i live and my life is still as confusing as ever, but it became better when my foster mom showed up with a new digital camera wrapped up for christmas.

I was super excited because i love photography and so i decided to take it into town and try it out. on my way there however, i ran into an old friend of mine and we talked in a nearby cafe and then he brought up Marks birthday which is on December 18th, and i was really sad that we weren't going to spend it together this year.

anyway, then something wierd happened. a guy, a traveler, came up to our table and said something to me in another language (sounded like Arabic maybe) and as i stared at him blankly, he russled in his pocket and gave me a small white package with wierd symbols on it. later on, when i realized what it was, i had taken it home and looked up the word on the internet and guess what it was?

it was a condom...in Russian.

so yes, i recieved a Russian condom from a stanger in a small restaurant and i took it without knowing what it was....................................just another thing to add on to the 'Stranger Danger' thing little kids are taught; don't take things from strangers!
December 4th, 2010 at 10:01pm