Requests (among other things)...

Hi y'all. What's up?

I'm chillin' right now, going to do homework later, but just kind of thinking about random stuff. (YOU CAN SKIP THE NEXT 5 PARAGRAPHS IF YOU WANT TO GET STRAIGHT TO WHAT I'M ADVERTISING)

Like how pretty my Christmas tree will look once I put a whole bushel of ornaments and multiple strings of lights on it. Maybe I'll even throw on a ton of tinsel.

Or how I'll be home for Christmas, but before that my mom and I are going up to Montreal for a bit, then New York for a couple of days before retuning on Christmas Eve (becuase my dad couldn't get time off work to come with us). What broadway shows do you guys know that are playing? I'd love some reccomendations.

And also that I have met lots of people who talk in hooks. You know, like the hook of a song (eg; in a Bruno Mars' song it was "JUSSSTTTT THE WAY you AREEEEEE"). It's the catchiest part of a song, the part you want to sing along to most. Think of an interesting conversation you’ve had recently. Is there one inside joke, or comment, or metaphor, something in that conversation that stuck in your mind and echoed nonstop for hours?

My head has echoed for a number of hours, and I finally know what I want to say to these people: You speak in hooks. You realize that? You know, the hook of a song. It’s catchy, intriguing, somewhat blunt, and gets the song stuck in your head. If our conversations were a song, and your words were the melody, more often than not, they’d be the hook. But I really don't think anyone would get it.

Plus, after convorsations with these people, nothing is actually being said. It's all just witty banter, smiles and the very rare moment where you have to think. If you find a song/someone with a great hook, that song is bound to be overplayed. There needs to be some inbetween part, you know?

Anyway, that little rant is done.

This actually started of being to inform a people that bother to read these, that I will take some requests for one-shots (original and Jonas are my preference). This is because I've found I'm good at writing short passages and posting, rather than chapters where I have to think about five steps ahead of what I'm writing.

So yah; all you need to take away from this is:

Leave a comment here and I'll message you info to get a one shot.

Comprende?

Lots of love,

Zoe xoxo :)
December 5th, 2010 at 05:02pm