I am asking your opinion on this.

I don't write about this stuff that much but...

So i was staying with a friend for a couple days to help her out with some stuff and we kinda grew closer. It was weird though but in a good way. I got sick on the first night and she stayed up with me for two and a half hours until i felt better and while in that time we talked about things that bothered us and shared alot with eachother. She is one of my best friends and i feel closest to her than my other friends that are girls, it's like i can tell her anything and i admire that. The second night we were talking and joking around, showing eachother music, and playing some good ol' acoustic guitar together but when it was bed time we were in the same bed for a little bit(about an hour) We snuggled i guess you could call it and honestly it was the best feeling i have ever felt. I like her more than a friend i guess because knowing her for so long and that feeling of close-ness but i'm not sure if she like's me. I would be okay if she didn't because i want her to be happy and i'm just glad i have a friend like that. I'm just going to let things pan out and not try too hard and whatever happens happens.

I know this is random but i need some peoples persectives on this.
December 5th, 2010 at 11:43pm