I need friends

Because I no longer have any.

I thought I was doing the right thing, ending a friendship where I was being taken advantage of. But now, after spending the last 3+ weeks alone its starting to get very lonely. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know how to make new friends. Tomorrow at school I start a new trimester. That's all new classes with new people and new teachers. Three weeks ago this idea seemed hopeful to me, but I think Ive forgotten how to talk to people.

And god, I feel like such a fucking emo kid right now but Ive never really experienced this. All my life, Ive had 1 or 2 strong best friends. Ive been lucky in the fact that Ive never had a falling out with any of them, that is, until now. And when your ex-best friend was the person was the one making all the plans, once they're gone, so is the social life and everyone that used to be there. Its funny how quick people drop you, even when you doing do anything wrong. I know she must be spreading lies about me but there's nothing I can do to stop it. And to tell you the truth, I don't really miss the people, I just miss the social interaction. I miss feeling like people cared. But the truth is, most people only care about themselves.

Ive never been popular, but now I feel like such a loner. All I have is my mom and my cat.
December 6th, 2010 at 01:11am