I'm thinking getting back into writing.

Well, I haven't written in a looong time and just kind of realized that when I do write, it helps me think about improving my life. So I want to again. It's going to be like my other stories, just my daily life. Too much has been going on and I've been super stressed.

I miss Mibba.

It sucks being so scatter-brained. I imagined having this whole long thing about why I was going to write again, but it turned into three sentences. FAIL.

That's what I need to work on. Being descriptive and writing more while still getting to my point that I want to make.

I'm going to talk about my life now.

I got a car this week. It's an '84 mustang that isn't ghetto even though it came from the 80's. I got a job at the movie theater by my house and I think there's already rumors about me there. It's weird working with your grandma. I think I'm failing my Algebra 2 class. The teacher gives us like two pages of math problems and doesn't teach sheeit. It sucks butt. I quit smoking weed. I found that it didn't really do anything for me other than make me super paranoid, and it didn't help that my friend made me get him some and he got sick off it.

I suggest you don't freak out after asking questions to a person who doesn't have secrets and seeing how suckish their life really is.
That happened the other day.
December 6th, 2010 at 03:21am