Is it wrong to have planned sex?

Just saying, I don't have secrets. You ask, I tell.

So, me and this guy I work with were texting really early Saturday morning. We were talking about just stuff. The subjects were mostly about my ex, but it would change to different things about him. Like I said, you ask, I tell. He was asaking questions and I was answering them. Truthfully. He asked "So I take it you aren't a virgin?" I was like no.

I told him about how my ex got multiple girls pregnant after we broke up. He got one girl pregnant before we got together, the baby died a few months before we broke up and he kind of went crazy. We broke up because I didn't want to get pregnant, but the girls he's gotten pregnant since we broke up don't want him in their lives. I told him to wait until I got out of highschool at least, but no. I would rather be single than pregnant before I get out of high school.

I told the guy I was texting that he got those girls pregnant after we broke up, but nothing else. He was like "Oh my God, please tell me you haven't had a baby or an abortion." I told him I went on birth control before we even did anything. The he was like "WTF You had planned sex?" I said no to that too. It wasn't planned, but we at least talked about it before we did anything. If I went out with a guy and he just randomly tried to have sex with me and I wasn't ready, I would freak out. This guy ended up being like "I think I'm gonna go now." We haven't talked since and we usually text like every day.

Is it wrong to have planned sex, like the losing your virginity kind of sex? I don't see any problem with that. Someone in the relationship might not be ready for that kind of thing. I also think this guy freaked out too bad. I told him how my life used to be and how i'm trying to turn things around and he gets weird about me losing my virginity but not about anything else that's happened in my life. Hm. He asked.
December 6th, 2010 at 03:58am