I Lost My Most Favorite & Best Teacher I've Ever Had.

Image

Nestor Salan or Mr.Salan to myself and other fellow students. My most influential mentor to date lost his life on December 2, 2010 at 12:35 am due to a reckless drunk driver. Salan wasn't an ordinary teacher he was special this is because unlike most teachers he cared for every single student no matter if it was a student that had one of his classes or not. He could see past our flaws, didn't judge us, always believing in us, guiding us, and helping us through our trials and tribulations. Salan was always optimistic never would I once see him pessimistic even if there was a time where one should be. He never had children of his own but if you were to ask him he would say "Yes I have many" because he thought of his many students his own. He really loved all of his classes especially my second period Economics class, he loved spoiling us with parties at the end of every week beside the one where we didn't because as a reward for getting a class percent of 80 and above when we took our tests. There were times in class where we wouldn't do the work for the days lesson because he was still going over it to where we all would understand it. I am so happy and lucky to have known Mr. Salan for 4 years. He will be forever missed and loved.
December 6th, 2010 at 08:05am