To-Do List, A Question For You Lovely Mibbians, Unicycles, Snow, and Snow and Unicycles.

Here's another lovely, structured journal for you. xD Well, in my defence, it is structured ... it's just that all of the topics have nothing to do with one another. Of course, you must get used to this - I'm on winter break until February (university holidays are awesome) and so Mibba will most likely be my home. xD

To-Do List.
1)Your mom - OH HAHAHA. So original, Fionnuala!
2) Write my creepy one-shot.
3) Write my nostalgic one-shot.
4) Finally finish Eyes Open - it's a creepy story, checking it out might stop me from sending its antagonist after you >:3
5) Start my new, currently unnamed, story.

So that's what I have planned for this evening/tonight.

A Question.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... No, I'm just joking. No one knows the answer to that question. That's what happens when 4chan is on crack. The real question is, what scares you? I'm not talking about what makes you slightly uncomfortable, I'm asking you what actually petrifies you. I'm a horror author, but I always want to steer away from the more classic horror of ghosts and ghouls. I prefer psychological horror - fear of the unknown, the threat of your own mind, and I was just wondering if anyone here on Mibba had a fear I haven't heard of that might make a great story.

For example, I was thinking today ... imagine waking up one morning and finding the world completely empty. Not destroyed - everything looks exactly the same as it did when you went to bed, except for one huge difference: you're the only one left. That thought terrifies me, and I'm not sure why. I guess it's the isolation and the unknown ... but wow. It would be nasty.

Unicyles.
They're awesome, yet I would never let myself on them. But more about unicycles in a minute. I was just letting you know how awesome they are.

Snow.
We're snowed in >.> I need to head back home for Christmas soon and the university is basicaly isolated. We have severe weather warnings and no transport can get though, and the temperature drops to a dangerous level once it gets dark. Which is for most of the day up here, let's be honest.

Oh the snow is a ferocious enemy. Look how it threatens our very existence!

Image

*ahem*

Snow and Unicycles.
I was walking to the shop yesterday, when a guy shot past me on a unicycle, which is pretty awesome in itself, as we saw earlier. But, I have to acknowlegde his awesomeness with the fact that, while I would kill myself simply touching one, he rode his with skill and grace, through feet of ice and snow, with shopping bags.

Pause for a minute and reflect on how awesome this man is. I may have to hunt him down, and become his wife.

Off to write and try and unblock her nose by sitting with the window wide open,
xx Fionnuala xx
December 6th, 2010 at 11:51pm