Sundays at Tiffany's, my favorite book turned movie

Have you ever wanted so much for a book to become a movie and when it did, you can’t even watch it?

Because that’s exactly what’s happening to me right now, I just received a text from a friend of mine and she told me that one of my favorite books has become a movie and it’s showing right now.

I mean I am in love with it and I’ve been going crazy, because it’s a book that I know would make a great movie, so I really wanted to see it on the screen. Didn’t matter if it was a big motion picture one or a television one, I just wanted to see it come to life and I know it can totally be done, because it’s such a cute book.

I also know it won’t feel the same way, I know they might probably ruin a bit of it, because that always tends to happen when books become movies, but I don’t care.

Anyways, now I find out that at this very moment on LMN or Lifetime, whichever, they are currently showing Sunday’s at Tiffany’s by James Patterson, which is the book I love so much.

It’s officially a movie! And I can’t watch it. …

I feel like crying.

Although my best friend told me they killed it >.< I still want to watch it!
December 7th, 2010 at 04:00am