CHRISTMAS ONE-SHOTS!

Hey there friends!

I'm gonna try doing Christmas one-shots this year, since I sort of failed at it the past year (ended up being sort of late. Oops.) and I want to try again.

Simple rules for these:
- NO SLASH. I'd rather just write these FOR YOU, ie you and whoever.
- I don't care who you pick, but please try not to pick something you think I might not know. The more I know about this person, the easier it'll be for me to write the one shot :]
- If you'd like a one-shot, please message me! If we don't talk a whole lot, please leave me a bit of info about yourself so I don't feel like I'm drowning in the shallow end.
- This is not required, but hey - it's Christmas! If you like, you can write me a one-shot back ;] This should be obvious from the stories I've written so far, but my favorite boys are Alex (ATL), Jonathan (FTSK), Josh (YMAS), and more recently, Carlos (BTR).

That's about it! The one-shot will be Christmas themed unless you don't want it to be, but if you don't want it to be, then let me know what you WOULD like it to be about!

I'm mostly doing this because my brain is so lacking in ideas for my YMAS/WTK story and I'm still brainstorming for my possible new story. So I want to do something completely different.

Happy Holidays everyone! <3
December 7th, 2010 at 05:03am