So I should be studying the drivers handbook...

Yeah first day of driving school went like this "Welcome to Drivers Education..." and yeah that is all I paid attention too. This class is pretty chill for it being filled with Freshmen and I don't have anything wrong that but most of the freshmen that go to school with me are so damn annoying. Like if you think Seniors (whoop whoop!) are annoying then wait till you get a piece of these freshmen.

I saw my cousin there it was awkward. We don't really talk and I think he is turning 17 this month? I don't really talk to him anymore since my Tio and Tia got divorced and that was years ago. We said our Hi's and just went to class, it was pretty awkward. There was this guy next too me and he seemed pretty cool, he kept staring at my cleavage though. My jacket pulled down my shirt and I didn't even notice till I saw him just staring at it. Yeah awkward! But other than that he was pretty cool. There was this girl from Germany, she is freakin bomb like you guys don't even know. That chick is pretty awesome.

Yeah we have a test tomorrow over chapter 8 I think? I'm not to sure I probably should have written that down. Well I'm off to bed Mibba, I'll write more about my drivers ed course tomorrow. and my amazing teacher! Nighty night.

P.s.
I hope everyone had a good day and has a good night. :)
December 7th, 2010 at 07:19am