Growing Up

I tend to do this every once in a while. I get off line and live and once in a blue moon I come back, only to see my small home named Mibba. So many things have happened here. I figured out mostly who I was here, and went through a state of mind, I really never want to deal with again. Now, I come back to see new faces and new families starting.
i still remember all the good times. My first girlfriend was here. Taught me I was gay.
I went through depression
lost hope
feeling as if the world was going to crash down, but yet I sit here now thinking, wow. So much has changed. I have changed. I can't believe this use to be me.
Well a little background..I started when I was 16 years old.. =). Name was Sorry. Use to be the most popular person online, and everyone knew me by name. I pretty much ended up living online most of the time when I was 16. I wrote a lot. Dreamed of California someday as my get away, not saying I still don't. I met Andy, who changed my life. Litterly. Broke some online hearts and met fakes along the way. I even one time made a board called 10 ways you know your addicted to Mibba. Everyone loved it.

But now I hardly write. I made my way from a small time writer to a small time guitar player. Joined a GSA and became incharge of it. Its wierd becuase, I never thought I'd ever sit here and think wow.

Before I swear I thought I'd never make and now? I am making it large. =)
December 7th, 2010 at 09:10am