Learning the Piano...

Interesting to say the least. I have been trying to teach myself the piano since around June. I am not very commited to it but hey. Its one of those things XP. What I have done so far to learn songs is go on youtube and type in "song" tutorial. lol. So far I have learned a couple pretty awesome songs on the piano just by doing that. Apologize by one republic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqKU9UeUDJ4), We Walk by the Ting Tings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzl9JEyWVDc), Tik Tok by Ke$ha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVUzxXZj8M) (Which oddly sounds like California Gurls X.x) Etc. If you want to explore what you can learn how to play on the piano on youtube, check it out yourself ;). There is actually a pretty good variety. Today was an interesting day for me. Other than thinking about the piano I went to school and dealt with teachers and people of all sorts. Dx. I missed yesterday at school to go to my best friends (Olivia!) Grandmas funeral (I have known Olivia for all of my life, so Olivia and her family are like my family). I have this project thing that is due tomorrow and I asked for an extra day to work on it because I wasn't here and my teacher said; No sorry you don't need an extra day. I am just 'alittle' Pissed. I know you're probably like; "This persons stupid, who gives a rats ass about his minor problems" Well, your probably right =S. Yeah... Dx. I am hungry and I have to go finish that stupid project so I will let yall Go now. . .

-Billy Reichle
December 7th, 2010 at 10:10pm