Do YOU like Harry Potter??

Well we do too! Me and Addy love Harry Potter, both books and movies (and I'm even nerdy enough to roleplay it <3)! Which is why we started writing Golden Children, a second generation Harry Potter fic. :)

Golden Children and the Others follows our three non-cannon characters Faryn and Adalia Katz and their cousin, Ava. Faryn is a Fifth Year and Adalia is a Fourth year, while their cousin has been graduated for several years now. Faryn is crushing very hard on James Potter, Harry's eldest son, while Adalia can't seem to decided between Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter. Ava's been engaged to Teddy Lupin for a month and they're getting ready to have their first baby.

However, the cycle of things is all interrupted when the Death Eaters start attacking people again. Just can't keep them down, can you? But this time the Order of the Phoenix has no idea what is going on- Who are these Death Eaters? Who is their leader? What is their purpose now?

Ava volunteers herself, and that's when things start to fall apart- she has signed herself up to be an insider in the new gang of Death Eaters to gather whatever information she can. If she is found out, it'll be bad for her and her child.

And what about at Hogwarts? Catching a villain is like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands (to coin a phrase from Prisoner of Azkaban) . . .

Read it Here and find out what happens!

~Faryn and Addy
December 8th, 2010 at 02:00am