They Robbed me while I was listening to my Ipod!

So listen up little kids I have a story to tell you. Maybe it will change your life, who knows? but whatever here I go.....
Today was a very unusally bright day, that was cold. A cold and rare day in Texas and I decided heck I'm gonna go to work today. So I got in my car and stared driving listening to florence +Machine and jamming out. I don't have alot of time for breakfast so I grabbed two gogurts and set off for work. As I was driving, eating, and listening to music something (I don't know what) scared me. It was the darndest thing I tell you, but I kept driving and I stared to feel like I was gonna throw up. I got even more scared because I didn't think I was gonna be able to eat my second gogurt. But I got over it and ate it.
The End

Life changing story I know what can I say, I'm like a wise old sage, but without the old. Anyways enough about all that my day was pretty amazing. I finished my research paper for my GOVERNMENT class. Which is 11 pages in total!! I'm pretty happy with it, but I sent it to my bff to spell check for me since she likes doing that and someday wants to be a book edited. If you want to see her work just read the first chapter of my story "Utopian delusion" and you can see how amazing she is.:) You can also just read my story to while you look.

My friend JOSH BO BOSH made a Mibba account which makes me so happy!!!! I can totally mibba stalk him now!!!:) I had this strange day dream today while I was listening to my ipod that someone was gonna rob me while I was dancing and hanging lights in my game room. Then I went down stairs and my sister was at the door, convent I think yes.lol
Gotta go, sorry for the randomness it's been a random day!! Have a good week Yall!!<3
love,
Faye
December 8th, 2010 at 07:21am