The 'V' word..

Hmm...I was just floating about here and I've seen several other journal posts and threads about the whole 'being a virgin'. I'm just interested in talking about it no because I've been thinking alot about it the last few weeks.
I'd just like to get it out there, no matter what your age, be you 15, 21 or 55...it's never anything to be ashamed of.I think it's actually really good and mature to be a girl who's waited till she met the right guy, was emotionally and physically ready to have sex
I'm 19, and I'm still a virgin. My boyfriend's 21, and though he's certainly no virgin, he really respects me and has told me to never let anyone pressure me. I think all girls should do this...if he says 'if you love me,you'll have sex with me.,' don't listen to the absolute douchebag...if he really loved you, he'll say 'I'd wait forever.'
I'm planning on 'doing it' soon but that's because I know I'm ready, I can feel it, and I have absolutely no doubts about it. I know I've chosen the right person, and I know that he knows, he's lucky that I've chosen him and he feels special because of it...and he wants everything to vbe perfect for me. And if I could give people advice, do it like me...make sure you plan beforehand about contraception. I've gone to the doctor, had my check up and been prescribed the pill, I've read the booklet the doctor gave me, the leaflet about the pill, and the booklet that came with my packet of the pill and made sure I understand it. That's about the best advice I could give...and make sure he uses contraception too...nothings ever 100%.
So....to conclude it I suppose, this is only a random journal of my thoughts...people don't have to comment, I'm just writing to myself and any other people who had questions, or were worrying about them being a virgin....be proud of your virginity...it shows responsibility, and it shows that you respect yourself as a woman. It's suppose to be special...so don't treat it like it isn't.And when you do decide to give it up...make sure you're ready,make sure he knows how special you are, and that he likes you for you and not just your body.
Women of the world unite :P
December 8th, 2010 at 11:44pm