New york New york

So instead of my unusual journal I decided to keep it normal. Which is strange for me.lol I really enjoy writting and I want to hear your opinions and thoughts about my ideas. I just started writting a story about ....

Bliss lives in a Utopia society, all is perfect in her world. No one lies, no one steals, no one sins and no one questions this life. Except Bliss, she cannot understand why everthing is so great and why everyone is so happy. Her life has been predestined for her yet she wishes it was not. When danger comes to destroy her world she must find hope on earth. Will she find what she needs to save her Utopia or will she fall to the dangers of a world so very unlike the one she knows....

The story takes place in New York and has many characters but I will only name a few. Bliss is the main character and she is engagged to Prince William, who she calls Will. He is her missing piece in a way, he understands her and when no one believes she is the choosen one he does.

Dereck is Bliss's twin brother who died in her world the day they were born. But because he is part of the prophecy he lived and reborn on earth. He was adopted to his family and has always dreamed about Bliss. To him he doesn't know who she is or that she's his sister so he falls in love with her. Only knowning that he has the same mark as Bliss only it's his name written in black in the shape of a heart on his cheast. Will he reveal the monster that haunt's Bliss's dreams and terrify's his?

Finally two characters who don't come in the story until later but are in my opinion just as important as the 3 above Alex and Annabell. Alex is the first to meet Bliss when she arrives on earth and instantly falls in love with her. Knowing in the end they aren't meant to be together soon after he encounters his friend Annabell. The girl he's know all his life and who's always loved him but he never saw her comes to New york. What will happen in the end I'll let you read and find out.
But I would really like to hear your ideas and thought's about my story. If your interested please read it there's more to the story so I promise I didn't give anything away. I hope yall have a great week.
Thanks for reading <3
Faye
December 9th, 2010 at 08:33am