The male population ticks me off.

So my boyfriend, Jon, is going out of town for the weekend for a ski trip. So natully I’m gonna want to spend TIME with him before he leaves Friday at some point. so Tuesday when he picked me up from class, I thought from the way we were talking that we would spend all day Wednesday together, since we didn’t have to work what so ever. And I could have gotten a shift somewhere but no, I wanted time with my boyfriend of two and an half months, and not hours at work.

So all freaking day Wednesday I wanted for him, he then kept coming up with reasons why he wasn’t able to hang with me. (We were also supposed to get a nice dinner, ha-ha, that never happed.) 5:07 he texts me saying that him and his mom took the vacuum cleaner to be fixed and at it shouldn’t be long, call me crazy, but to me, ‘shouldn’t be long’ means like half an hour or so. Around six o’clock he texts me saying that it’s nearly done. Stupid me thinking, that he should be here in just a bit. NOT!!!!!!! It was almost seven fucking o’clock before he texted me saying that he’d be there in a few minutes. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t a few minutes, like five minutes or so? Not fifteen minutes later.

I had started getting ready for our date at like 3:30ish. So needless to say I was completely ticked off, during the wait for Jon to show, I had cried multiple times from being mad and feeling deserted. So make up had to be reapplied again.

And now I have two big ol’ hickies on my neck from last night that kind of hurt, but covered with four layers of makeup MSR style so no one can see it.

One more strike and its bye bye Jon.

Apparently one of the drivers at the new store, managed by my dear ‘older brother’, mike, has a crush on me. Mike and Britt’s sister, Shannon, both told me about it. I find it weird that the guy likes me due to the fact we trained him at my store and he was a told dick towards me.

And he a lot older then me, not like Moses older, but Tony older, because Shannon says that he’s already been in the navy or something like that years ago. Ewww, that’s all I have to say about that. It made me feel good when Chris said that the guy, Scott, has to go through him to get to me since he had dibs already on me.

I have nothing against older guys to date, unless they completely look a lot older and people are gonna think that he’s my dad, and then ewww.

Are guys able to tell when a woman has a boyfriend and then they decide ‘wait, no, I want her.’? Is there someway that guys do that or is it just a conidice? Cause Alex did that to me last time I saw him a couple months ago. I even told him that he had his chance and blew it.

Also if this is Jon’s way of saying that it’s over then I want to know now, not a couple weeks down the road. Mostly since there’s guys around here that, I won’t mind going out with and hanging out with if this is the end.

And if Jon doesn’t believe me about the want to spend time with the person I like thing? He can talk to Marcus because Marcus knows I liked him before, I asked me to come with me and my cousin to Busch but he had things to do.

And the worst part of the whole thing last night? I was gonna tell him how I felt, I truly felt like I loved him, but now I don’t know if I do, because of what happed. and he doesn’t really care if we get each other presents for Christmas.

Am I being unreasible about the whole Jon taking all friggin day thing? Or am I right for not wanting to be last for everything when it comes to him?
December 9th, 2010 at 06:17pm